Corn Flake Wreaths :: コーンフレークリース :: guirnalda de maíz
1/2 C butter (1 stick)
1 bag of marshmallows
5-6 C corn flakes
1 tsp green food coloring
Red Hot Candies
The ingredients and process are about identical to making Rice Krispie Treats. Just substitute the Rice Krispies for Corn Flakes – (or not 😉 – and add food coloring to the marshmallow mix.
- Melt butter into a large stock pot, or in the Instant Pot.
- Pour-in marshmallows, stir until melted.
- Add food coloring, mix.. Turn-off heat.
- Stir-in Corn Flakes, mix until coated.
- Lay-out parchment or wax paper. Place scoops of the mixture onto the paper.
- Spray hand with cooking spray, or rub with oil.
- Use your fingers to shape each wreath.
- Add candies.
more from the art table
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.