Drawing with a vanishing point :: 描画:: dibujo
- Crayons, Paint, Color Pencils
Variations: Draw your dream home, dream room, home in outer-space!
- Start with a square or rectangle.
- Find your vanishing point (the center of the square or rectangle in this case), place a small dot.
- Trace a line – with your finger – from your vanishing point through the corner of your rectangle or square, and beyond.
- Draw that line, but only from the outside corner of your square/rectangle.
- For Window view (above): repeat from all four corners.
- For House (below): repeat trace from your vanishing point, then draw one line from the upper corner. For the foundation line, draw a parallel line, stopping at the level of vanishing point mark.
- For Roof: trace straight up from your vanishing point, stopping at a point that matches side wall – make this the center of your triangle roof, draw your triangle. Connect the points, and add your dream home details!
more from the art table
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.