It’s: Coffee Filter Art :: コーヒーブレイク
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Play Time: From 20 minutes, depending on love of independent play with markers …
- Coffee Filters: In this example, I used Basket.
- Small Cups (or small bowl for inverted submersion, see below).
Variations: You can use cone filters, you just have to adjust where/how you apply the markers. #paopao #ふくろう #whew #whoknew # 分からない #woohoo #ioi #owlsofinstagram
1. Gather all of the materials
2. Draw circles at the center of the coffee filter.
3. For a more wide-spread result, make the circles larger than shown.
4. Pour water into cups.
5. Fold filters.
6. Gently, balance and place the end-point into the glass of water. If you submerge the marker-drawn area, the ink will not spread within the filter, it will instead color the water.
6. Controlled Experiment! #ici #paopao ! #chiefandmischief #泡泡 #doublehappiness #doublebubble
- Really you can draw anywhere on the filter, such that when the water creeps up, the ink will begin to distribute.
- You can also use a bowl, and invert how you place the filter into the water 😉