Learn to Make Wheat Paste :: メリケン粉 のペースト
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Play Time: From 20 minutes
- All Purpose wheat flour (or corn starch).
- Measuring & mixing tool.
- Bowl or container.
- Paint brush.
Variations: You can substitute corn starch for the wheat flour.
1. Gather all of the materials
2. Measure flour based on the amount of paste you want.
3. Pour into container.
4. Measure equal parts water.
5. Pour water and stir!
6. Easy Peesy!
- Heating the paste will make it easier to combine, for a thick, yet smoother final composition.
- For a thinner paste, use more water.
more from the art table
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.